Already have a Username/Password for Sains Malaysiana?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it submitted simultaneously to another journal for consideration.
- I have read the Author Guidelines when preparing the manuscript. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined, which is found in About the Journal.
- The manuscript was written with double spacing, font Times, size 12 and not more than 15 pages.
All illustrations including figures, charts and graphs, are labelled and supplied on pages separate from the text. The desired placement in the text are clearly indicated. All illustrations are referred to and numbered serial, as figures. All illustrations are clearly drawn in permanent ink or photographed in sharp black and white and reproduced in the form of high - contrast glossy prints or digital images and provided in camera ready form.
- The document is available in Microsoft Office format (doc, docx, rtf) and PDF format. The file in PDF format is uploaded as the main file and .doc file is uploaded as a supplementary file.
- Name, address and email address (institution's email) of three possible referees outside the authors' institution are indicated in the COMMENTS TO THE EDITOR.
- I understand that the submitted manuscript may be subjected to similarity checks using the appropriate software.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.