Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Sains Kesihatan Malaysia (Malaysian Journal of Health Sciences)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are must be labelled and supplied on pages separate from the text. The desired placement in the text should be clearly indicated.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (UKM Style) outlined in the Author Guidelines which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I understand that the submitted manuscript may be subjected to similarity checks using the appropriate software.
- Please provide names, affiliations and email addresses of TWO (2) potential reviewers that would be able to give a fair judgement on the research work that has been submitted to JSKM.
It is a condition of publication in the Journal that authors assign copyright to the Penerbit, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, using the form available on the Copyright Assignment Form page. This ensures that requests from third parties to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and will also allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. In assigning copyright, authors may use their own material in other publications provided that the Journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication, and Penerbit Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is notified in writing and in advance.
Our journal offers an open access articles, which is under the Creative Common license type : Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.